main_background_image

Travel Agent Bookings: 020 8971 9074

Monday to Thursday: 9 am – 7pm, Friday: 9am – 6pm & Saturday: 9am – 5pm

Masters of the Mountain 22-29 March 2020

THE ULTIMATE SKI HOLIDAY

Guests will experience a unique ski and snowboard holiday with our ambassadors Jenny Jones & Billy Morgan

 

Set in our NEW Club Med Alpe d’Huez Resort

 

The 4Ψ ski resort situated in the French Alps benefits from an incredible location with 300 days of sunshine per year. It’s a ski-in, ski-out resort offering direct access to the Alpe D’Huez Grand Domaine and its 250km of slopes (included in the package)!

 

What is included in our Masters of the Mountain package

 

♦ Activities ♦

Ski pass with access to the 250km of runs of Alpe d’Huez Grand Domaine (Mon-Sat)

All day group ski/snowboard lessons with ESF instructors (Mon-Fri)

◊ A ski/snowboard session (2.5 hours) with Jenny Jones or Billy Morgan and an ESF instructor in a group*

◊ An evening torchlight descent*

◊ A slalom ski race*

◊ Wellness classes with Jenny Jones and Billy Morgan (meditation, yoga)**

◊ Full range of non-skiing activities (fitness classes, weight and cardio room, evening entertainment and more)

◊ Indoor heated pool with views over the mountains

◊ Spa facilities by Payot® (treatments at extra cost)

◊ Après-ski, entertainment and parties

◊ Kids Clubs from 4 to 17 years old

*Please note these activities are not suitable for beginners – 12yo minimum
** Minimum 16 or 18yo depending on the class

 

 

♦ Charter Flight from London Gatwick to Grenoble ♦

22 March 2020 – London Gatwick 12:50 / Grenoble 15:45

29 March 2020 – Grenoble 17:05 / London Gatwick 17:55

Titan Airline – 168 seats

Luggage allowance – in our charter, you can take free of charge :
– A hold luggage of 20kg per person
– A cabin luggage of 55*40*20cm

Please note there is a ski carriage of maximum 18kg for every passenger (168) and boots should be either the one piece of cabin luggage the customer is entitled to (it replaces any other hand luggage) or combined and checked in as part of the 20kg luggage allowance.

♦ Return Group Transfers ♦

Grenoble Airport/Resort

1h30

 

 

♦ Accommodation in Superior Rooms ♦

See the rooms’ amenities right here

 

 

♦ Full-board & Open bar ♦

Breakfasts, after ski, lunches, snacks, dinners – it’s all included!

Guests will enjoy gourmet cuisine at Le Pic Blanc and at Les Alpages Gourmet Lounge.

Drinks & refreshments (including wine, cocktails and beers) are also included.

 


Our ambassadors Jenny Jones and Billy Morgan

Find out more about the Masters of the Mountain’s hosts right here

 


BOOK YOUR CUSTOMERS

There is limited availability.

Book now to secure your customers’ spots.

To book, please email :

uk.meetings-events@clubmed.com

 

Adult Price*

The interconnected supplement is £155.

 

* Please check room type availabilities

 

 

Child Price*

 

* Only children 12+ – with a level at least intermediate – will be allowed to take part in the extra activities on the slopes. Wellness sessions are only available for kids 16 or 18 yo depending on the class. Ski lessons and kids clubs are available for all children 4-17 yo.

 

 

Ski Equipment

◊ If guests want to bring their own ski/snowboard equipment

The ski carriage is limited to 18kg for every passenger. Boots should be either the one piece of cabin luggage the customer is entitled to (it replaces any other hand luggage) or combined and checked in as part of the 20kg luggage allowance.

◊ If guests want to rent ski/snowboard equipment with us

We encourage guests to rent ahead as it will be less expensive than in resort.

Check our Equipment Hire prices right here.

 

Activities

We have included activities in the package but they require to be booked in the advance. At the time of booking, we kindly ask you to book the activities your customers want to take part in.

–  The evening torchlight descent (no kids under 12 – not suitable for beginners)

– The slalom ski race (no kids under 12 – not suitable for beginners)

– The ski/snowboard session with Jenny or Billy (no kids under 12 – not suitable for beginners

– The meditation class with Jenny and/or Billy (no kids under 16 – beginner level)

– The yoga class with Jenny and/or Billy (no kids under 18 – beginner level)

 

 

Deposit

25% at time of booking. The remaining 75% need to be paid by January, 11th 2020.

 

Please note commissions will be invoiced after the trip.
The commission for this specific week for this specific programme is 14% - included in the override.